Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

**Approved**Carriednova/ Death Knight/ Frost DPS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carriedn

Section 1 - Your Character

1. Character name: Carriednova
2. Class: Deathknight
3. Primary raiding talent spec (Share your reasoning): 17/51/3 Frost DPS. I fell that Frost is one of the best spec's for a DK to DPS in.
4. Description of your gear, or Armory link (Kindly be sure that the link is in the correct gear and talent spec within 24 hrs of making this application) explain reason your gearing briefly:

Alot of my gear is stuff that has dropped with out a chance to side-grad from it into stats that more fit me. Im aware that i need more crit on my gear but due to my old guild falling out i wasn't able to achieve that

Section 2 - You, the person playing the character

1. Your name: Patrick
2. Your age: 22
3. Country you are residing?: USA
4. Your gender: Male
5. What other games do you play, and if so, any of them competitively? This is the only game i play competitively.
6. Tell us about yourself (What you do IRL): Well i lost my job as a draftsmen and currently am searching for a job.

Section 3 - Raid info
1. List your previous guilds: The msot current are Beyond Redemption, Element
2. Why did you leave/ are you leaving your previous guild/s?: i left BR because i re-rolled DK and they did not have room for another DK in there raids. Then i left Element because the guild dissolved after 2 weeks of not having more then 15 ppl on for 25 mans
3. Can you describe your key roles in your previous guilds?: I was one of elements Top DPS usually fighting it out for 1-3 place, i was a Core raider.
4. Describe your role in previous raids, highlighting your strengths and weakness: In 25 mans i usually just let the raid leaders do the talking and i just DPS otherwise. In element however i was in charge of calling out things like which side of the hallway to stand on in thorims gauntlet. I some fights i would suggest new strategy's for the current boss we were on.
5. Latest Raid progression: All content in BC. In WOTLK: Naxx, OS, EOE, Ulduar 10 General down, Ulduar 25 Hodir, Freya down

Section 4 - Miscellaneous information

1. Are you able to make our raid times? (7pm - 11pm Central Time (Server Time), Mon Tues Thurs 25 mans): Yes
2. Do you know or have you ran anything with any of our members?: Im sure i have, ive been on the server since the beginning of BC (My old mains name is Cheminova)
3. What does Marcellus Wallace look like?: He certainly doesn't look like bitch!
4. Are you able to listen AND speak on Ventrilo?: Yes
5. Do you dc a lot? If so for what reason?: Never
6. If you were a tree druid what kind of tree would you be?: on fire
7. What addons are you currently using, and why? O geez... here goes: Atlasloot, Bagnon, Bartender 4, Cartographer, DBM, Parrot, Omen, Prat3, Recount, Sexymap, xperl. My UI is completely customized, i did this cause the way i have it set up is more appealing to me and set up to my exact preferences.
8. Are you willing to sit out without causing drama and wait for your opportunity to show us what you’ve got. As long as you dont mind me parking my DK at the raid and logging onto my alt.
9. Explain in 20 words or less why we should accept you in the guild without using the letter A. You should invite me into the guild because i am a very well seasoned raider, who knows his class inside and out.
10. Comments, questions or anything else you would like to share: i do 5k DPS in a 25 man

Carriedn

Forgot to link my armory

Carriedn

apparently u cant just directly copy and paste a link into your forum XD

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

looks good to me man, would like our dk officer to take a look at you see what he has to say 1st. I will tell him tomorrow to come check it out.

https://apoc420.darkbb.com

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

https://apoc420.darkbb.com

Carriedn

If you need to get ahold of me in-game i may be on my alt Mikrodot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum