Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

**Approved**Canadianlol/holy/Priest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1**Approved**Canadianlol/holy/Priest Empty **Approved**Canadianlol/holy/Priest Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:46 pm

Canadian

Section 1 - Your Character

1. Character name: Canadianlol
2. Class: Prist
3. Primary raiding talent spec (Share your reasoning): Holy, i like the healing style better than disc. The heals are stronger and quicker
4. Description of your gear, or Armory link (Kindly be sure that the link is in the correct gear and talent spec within 24 hrs of making this application) explain reason your gearing briefly: Im gemming for int and spirit and SP and im aiming to increase my haste and work on a little more crit but i find i have a sufficient amount of spell power.

Section 2 - You, the person playing the character

1. Your name: Peter
2. Your age: 15
3. Country you are residing?: Canada
4. Your gender: Male
5. What other games do you play, and if so, any of them competitively? Warcraft3-DotA and wintermauls mostly
6. Tell us about yourself (What you do IRL): I am currently playing competetive soccar, i have a solid 3.3 GPA+ and im taking computer courses to better familiarize with the programming of computers and basically working to building one myself

Section 3 - Raid info
1. List your previous guilds: Dark side, Only on Hakkar
2. Why did you leave/ are you leaving your previous guild/s?: Dark side broke up and when i joined Only on hakkar the recruitment said theyre recruiting healers yet when i joined i waited 2 weeks, prepared and on time without a single invite and when i asked about it, they said they dont need any more than 3 holy priests, yet TM raids with 6+.
3. Can you describe your key roles in your previous guilds?: just a veteran raider in Dark side, nothing fanzy but i was getting invited to all the raids. - Only on hakkar, like i mentioned...basically scum
4. Describe your role in previous raids, highlighting your strengths and weakness: Ive MT healed as disc PvE and while the charts didnt show any strong healing i kept the tank alive and mitigated alot of damage he shouldve took. as holy ive raid healed and well....gone oom on some fights but i managed.
5. Latest Raid progression: all of ulduar up to General.

Section 4 - Miscellaneous information

1. Are you able to make our raid times? (7pm - 11pm Central Time (Server Time), Mon Tues Thurs 25 mans):Yes all those days
2. Do you know or have you ran anything with any of our members?:i was in Dark side with Havemain and we raided ulduar together and naxx and i pvp with some of your members, Rail being one example.
3. What does Marcellus Wallace look like?:he looks Badass.-Bald strong African American
4. Are you able to listen AND speak on Ventrilo?: Yes
5. Do you dc a lot? If so for what reason?:not usually, but you know, shit happens
6. If you were a tree druid what kind of tree would you be?:Poplar because theyre popular
7. What addons are you currently using, and why?Bartender for easy actionbar access, Xperl for the unit frames, recount to see how well im doing on fights and such
8. Are you willing to sit out without causing drama and wait for your opportunity to show use what you’ve got.Yes but to a point like an only on hakkar situation
9. Explain in 20 words or less why we should accept you in the guild without using the letter A.Im a confident priest, i come ready to bring hurt in big group boss fights.
10. Comments, questions or anything else you would like to share:I also have a shadow set if you are recruiting an Spriest, if you would like to see it whisper me in game, i do about 3k dps in it in 25mans but im working on it.

2**Approved**Canadianlol/holy/Priest Empty Re: **Approved**Canadianlol/holy/Priest Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:44 am

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

My 5's priest that I haven't done 5's with in a few weeks lol. Hmm we might could use another priest so we don't have to take 12 resto druids to raids but with that being said you wouldn't have a for sure spot right off the bat. Might take a little time but you being a healer should take to long we have healers who can't make it every raid and others who can but leave during. SO if you are interested in this back up roll I guess you could call it till you prove yourself and earn the raiding spot then hit me up in game for the invite.

https://apoc420.darkbb.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum