Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Axerz / Death knight / Frost or Unholy

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Axerz / Death knight / Frost or Unholy Empty Axerz / Death knight / Frost or Unholy Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:14 am

Axerz

Section 1 - Your Character

1. Character name: Axerz

2. Class: Death Knight

3. Primary raiding talent spec (Share your reasoning):
Unholy (12/0/59)Unholy is my DPS spec that I use since my gear isn't optimal yet once i get good gear I'll prob go with (16/51/3) Which gives alot more steady DPS that doesn't rely on scourge strike glyph procs. And my choice for my current DPS spec is simply the best and easiest spec to play with DKs and doesn't rely on gear alot.

Frost (10/53/8 ) This is my tanking spec could maybe tweak it a bit to raid tank but right now i only tank heroics and it's probably the best suited to tank heroics. I could give or take few talents like deathchill / rime / annihilation. I see some Death knights gemming all defense and using Swordshatter as weapon enchant to tank which I think is dumb. With a stoneskin Gargoyle enchant you can get in all Stamina or Parry / dodge and in the end gain WAY more stats than gemming all defense.

4. Description of your gear, or Armory link (Kindly be sure that the link is in the correct gear and talent spec within 24 hrs of making this application) explain reason your gearing briefly:

For my DPS set I most likely go with Strenght since Crit and Haste aren't giving much for unholy. And strenght stacks with Kings which makes it slightly better than Attack power.

Section 2 - You, the person playing the character

1. Your name: Adriel Brousseau
2. Your age: 19
3. Country you are residing?: At mommy in Quebec - Canada
4. Your gender: Male
5. What other games do you play, and if so, any of them competitively? I used to play Wolfenstein - Enemy territory (when it was popular) I was doing pretty good played in the TWL league. Then i moved and had a shitty connection and couldn't play competition anymore. So i started WoW and recently I've started to play Combat Arms a bit with Fonzynator.
6. Tell us about yourself (What you do IRL): I'm a student in informatic just got done with 1st semester and since school is free in canada i don't have a full time job Smile.

Section 3 - Raid info

1. List your previous guilds: Dignum , Mechanical Flux , Rules of Rage , Beyond Redemption.

2. Why did you leave/ are you leaving your previous guild/s?: The 2 first merged with other guilds and since i was playing on my hunter back then I never been taken to actualy be in the new merge guild cause they already had 50 hunters. And then me and some friends created Rules of Rage in which i was a co-founder. Pretty much had my 1st raiding experience as a leader.

And then later Drama shitted on the guild and I went in Beyond Redemption with which I've cleared every content since Leotheras the Blind. Never missed a raid night over 99% attendance Smile

3. Can you describe your key roles in your previous guilds?: I've been core raider for almost a year in Beyond Redemption and recently became an officer but I have a big knowledge in how to run guilds and raids I know what is good and bad to do. I help new people feel like they are home I'm a very helpful person (Maybe not at running stuff) but at explaining mechanics, I know every class in the game as well as any player ... I'm a nerd.
4. Describe your role in previous raids, highlighting your strengths and weakness: I don't die I do good DPS I can react quick if shit don't go like supposed to. I can do my job others Very Happy
5. Latest Raid progression: Yogg saron 3/4 hard mode Keepers down and Phase 3 25% yogg on 25 (All that on my priest)

Section 4 - Miscellaneous information

1. Are you able to make our raid times? (7pm - 11pm Central Time (Server Time), Mon Tues Thurs 25 mans): Hell yeahz0r
2. Do you know or have you ran anything with any of our members?:I've ran BT with Zipps and most of BC with los Smile. I've run some VoA with some of you.
3. What does Marcellus Wallace look like?: Sounds like zipps nuts.
4. Are you able to listen AND speak on Ventrilo?: Listen Yes , understand Yes. Speak No Sad My connection makes me lag alot when i speak on vent so i gave up. (And I hit 2k with a DK on my priest without using vent I don't think I really need to speak)
5. Do you dc a lot? If so for what reason?: I sometime get DC wrath that usually last for around 1 hour that happens sometime maybe 2-3 times a month, I have no problems stepping out if that's the case and I'll let the leaders aware if it's going to happen.
6. If you were a tree druid what kind of tree would you be?: The Tree that jump around and spin up all the time and still top healing meters cause trees are %$/?6% OP.
7. What addons are you currently using, and why? Grid / Recount / Atlas Loot / Deadly Boss mods.

UI's pic

8. Are you willing to sit out without causing drama and wait for your opportunity to show use what you’ve got. Hell yeah but once you taste me you won't let me go Smile
9. Explain in 20 words or less why we should accept you in the guild without using the letter A. A Gawd Reason far Accepting mah Ass (Wanted to make a 20 word sentance with only A's but I failed)<< Is the reason
10. Comments, questions or anything else you would like to share: Zipps is sexy and juraviel sucks

I'm applying on my Death Kinght only to get a raid spot and take all the gear. Won't leave BR with my priest.

Juraviel

Juraviel

On a scale of 1-10 with one being terrible and 10 being god awful, where am I?

This is crucial.

Axerz

Hmm on a scale of 1 - 10 I'd put you at around 10e1541907510759

And armory link didn't work

Armory Link

Juraviel

Juraviel

Checks out on my end.

Satat

Axey you fail.

Insidious

Insidious