Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tied for 3rd

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tied for 3rd Empty Tied for 3rd Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:51 am

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

We are unofficialy tied for 3rd on our realm. I guess because the bosses drop the same crap so we got credit for some we haven't done and it says we have 3 wings down....that maybe true but whos to say absolution didn't have the same thing happen to them so fuck it. 3rd bitches Wow Jutsu Rankings(click the red) We just need to get on our grind and find another priest and knock out the last 2 quarters and make saph and kt our bitch...So recruiting priest if you know any shadow holy whatever could use either one.

https://apoc420.darkbb.com

2Tied for 3rd Empty Re: Tied for 3rd Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:45 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Not to mention, we did get a bit late of a start on 25 mans. Once they're running tri-weekly, we will be in good shape this expansion

Don't let your hope falter, Apocalypse is going to be one of the top dogs this go around.

I cannot stress enough how important it is for everyone, guild officers, and members alike, to take the time out of their WoW schedule to help members of their own class do the best they can. Giving constructive criticism goes along ways if handled properly, I have personally seen many a hunters turn into excellent Damage Machines under my tutelage. I encourage you all to follow suit and make sure we all are in prime condition for further raiding. If we cannot all come together and work together, even on class strategies, rotations, gearing, then our path will be a far longer and astray. The stronger our members are at when knowing all they can of their class, the easier bosses shall be felled before us.

Cheers folks!

3Tied for 3rd Empty Re: Tied for 3rd Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:44 am

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

I think the first thing that should happen, is everyone needs to be on the forums a lot more often and posting regularly...nothing is more important than communication...

4Tied for 3rd Empty Re: Tied for 3rd Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:40 pm

Juraviel

Juraviel

Onitc the Irrelevant wrote:I have personally seen many a hunters turn into excellent Damage Machines under my tutelage.

<-----

>_>

But yeah, I agree with everything Oni said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum