Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi Everybody =D

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi Everybody =D Empty Hi Everybody =D Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:51 am

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

Hey guys its BluntedNT...your favorite mage =D I don't know who is still in the guild from before, but I just wanna tell you guys I'll hopefully be coming back to you all after Christmas...I haven't played since April and I miss the game too damn much lol, so I hope to quest and raid with you all very soon...

Blunted

PS Gnome Secks ftw LOL!!!

2Hi Everybody =D Empty Re: Hi Everybody =D Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:28 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

hey there fellah, I still remember the day you disappeared. Thats when all hell broke loose.

Come back sooner! We need some damn good mages! And most of the core folk of Apoc is still intact since we revived it in september.

Come back to us, love. WotLK is awesome, albeit far too easy.....

3Hi Everybody =D Empty Re: Hi Everybody =D Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:30 am

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

Onitc the Irrelevant wrote:hey there fellah, I still remember the day you disappeared. Thats when all hell broke loose.

Come back sooner! We need some damn good mages! And most of the core folk of Apoc is still intact since we revived it in september.

Come back to us, love. WotLK is awesome, albeit far too easy.....

is it really too easy? i heard the instances are a lot easier and a lot less trash, which is good...

4Hi Everybody =D Empty Re: Hi Everybody =D Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:05 pm

Alvarad

BluntedNT wrote:

is it really too easy? i heard the instances are a lot easier and a lot less trash, which is good...

Some heroic bosses are just WTF...til you findout how to beat em. but all reg 5mans are cake IMO

5Hi Everybody =D Empty Re: Hi Everybody =D Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:41 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

First boss in heroic VH rings a bell -_-.

Once Gash found the strat it was easy as hell though.

6Hi Everybody =D Empty Re: Hi Everybody =D Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:01 am

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

Gash is ftw, that's my dude but it sucks I probably won't get to play with him after he goes to the military... *sad face*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum