Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.I.P Robert James Kirkland (March 9th, 1990- January 21st 2010)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Just kidding, reactivated my WoW account. What is up? Sorry for the tasteless humor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

OH SHIT

OH SHIT

OH SHIT

When I saw the title i was thinking why would someone come to this fourm and write that lol...how would they know to do that. Or would they. But yeah nice one lol go go go get on oni lets rock some heroics and pew pew shit....

https://apoc420.darkbb.com

Juraviel

Juraviel

OMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Hahahahahahahahahahha, I was tempted to not even post this thread because of how bad a joke that was. But I may die, because I have no insurance and believe I have strep throat. Fun shit.

I should be on sometime this week, I got band practice sunday, so maybe saturday or monday. Our bands name is.... ready for this? BARBEQUTIONER! FUCK YEAH GOIN' STATE TO STATE LAYIN DOWN THE PRIMAL CONCRETE SLEDGE. Just kidding again, we haven't figured a name out yet. But this strep is going to keep me from doing vocals if it persists.

Anyways, hows Hardcore Casuals doing? Epic as usual? I won't be back playing hardcore or raiding very often, but promise me we'll get some 10 mans goin eh?

Juraviel

Juraviel

Yeah man, this topic title was in pretty poor taste <_<. So, you're in a band now? Nice. Better be a Motown group imo!

HCC is doing well I guess. I just do 10 man's with zipps and a lot of former apoc people.

It wouldn't feel right doing 25 mans with them. They take it a bit too seriously methinks. For instance, you can't raid without having two raiding professions (i.e JCing/BSing/Enchanting/Alchemy/LW/Inscription).

Even though I have two raiding professions it's a bit much for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum