Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the one the only big cheese

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the one the only big cheese Empty the one the only big cheese Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:08 pm

that guy

The subject should be: Name / Class / Spec
So for me I would put, Zipps/Pally/Holy

Section 1 - Your Character

1. Character name: thebigcheese
2. Class: pally
3. Primary raiding talent spec (Share your reasoning): ret
4. Description of your gear, or Armory link (Kindly be sure that the link is in the correct gear and talent spec within 24 hrs of making this application) explain reason your gearing briefly: sexy

Section 2 - You, the person playing the character

1. Your name:james
2. Your age: 19
3. Country you are residing?: africa
4. Your gender:female
5. What other games do you play, and if so, any of them competitively?other games?
6. Tell us about yourself (What you do IRL):

Section 3 - Raid info
1. List your previous guilds: apoc
2. Why did you leave/ are you leaving your previous guild/s?: brother is a jew made me
3. Can you describe your key roles in your previous guilds?:
4. Describe your role in previous raids, highlighting your strengths and weakness:
5. Latest Raid progression:

Section 4 - Miscellaneous information

1. Are you able to make our raid times? (7pm - 11pm Central Time (Server Time), Mon Tues Thurs 25 mans):yea
2. Do you know or have you ran anything with any of our members?:im pretty sure i had sex with all of you at least once zipps got the double tap
3. What does Marcellus Wallace look like?:zipps left testicle
4. Are you able to listen AND speak on Ventrilo?:
5. Do you dc a lot? If so for what reason?:busy
6. If you were a tree druid what kind of tree would you be?:stiff
7. What addons are you currently using, and why?
8. Are you willing to sit out without causing drama and wait for your opportunity to show use what you’ve got.
9. Explain in 20 words or less why we should accept you in the guild without using the letter A.
10. Comments, questions or anything else you would like to share:this is going to be tricky but i think i got it. zipps loves stroking big dicks

2the one the only big cheese Empty Re: the one the only big cheese Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:12 pm

Juraviel

Juraviel

Whisper me in game for cyber sex/details.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum