Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fiest/Druid/Tank

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fiest/Druid/Tank Empty Fiest/Druid/Tank Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:44 am

Fiest

Section 1 - Your Character

1. Character name:Fiest
2. Class: Druid
3. Primary raiding talent spec (Share your reasoning): Feral tank
4. Description of your gear, or Armory link (Kindly be sure that the link is in the correct gear and talent spec within 24 hrs of making this application) explain reason your gearing briefly:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Fiest
Section 2 - You, the person playing the character

1. Your name: Josh
2. Your age: 19
3. Country you are residing?: United States
4. Your gender: Male
5. What other games do you play, and if so, any of them competitively? CoDw@w
6. Tell us about yourself (What you do IRL):Umm well i am a college student and i just do that and college life

Section 3 - Raid info
1. List your previous guilds: Ohhh so many i will not lie, its either the people in the guild that anoy me or just progression over all but anyways
Absolution (now disbaned?, Element (now disband), Honor bound. Furisous Deception Smile
2. Why did you leave/ are you leaving your previous guild/s?:many reasons most for personaly matter and just over all decision based on the amount of enjoyment i am having
3. Can you describe your key roles in your previous guilds?: All of them were tank but sence i am the most vercitile class they had me boomkin up a lot since they only needed me for certain bosses
4. Describe your role in previous raids, highlighting your strengths and weakness:Well to Run a smooth instance few afking, and to get phat loots and have fun while doing so.
5. Latest Raid progression:everything pretty much almost i eman i havent ever done mimiron and up

Section 4 - Miscellaneous information

1. Are you able to make our raid times? (7pm - 11pm Central Time (Server Time), Mon Tues Thurs 25 mans):yuppers
2. Do you know or have you ran anything with any of our members?:mm maybe Onitic
3. What does Marcellus Wallace look like?:haha idk
4. Are you able to listen AND speak on Ventrilo?:yes to both
5. Do you dc a lot? If so for what reason?:Nope
6. If you were a tree druid what kind of tree would you be?:Well idk perhaps a beachwood
7. What addons are you currently using, and why?HummOmen2, titant panel, batrtender, healbot, xperal....why cause there so COOOOL
8. Are you willing to sit out without causing drama and wait for your opportunity to show use what you’ve got.Yeah i suppose so i think im almost over that i mean i love to raid but i dont mind proving myself....
9. Explain in 20 words or less why we should accept you in the guild without using the letter A.LEET SAUCE....with some meat!!
10. Comments, questions or anything else you would like to share:Humm i ask that you judge me litely, if you have any questions concirns or comments please feel free to ask me. I may have "hurt" peoples feelings in the past but hey sometimes it happends cant be nice and giving always.

2Fiest/Druid/Tank Empty Re: Fiest/Druid/Tank Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:15 pm

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

Well you gear is certainly something we are looking for and the fact that we might be losing a tank soon you may have found a perfect opening for yourself. Let me have my druid bud some check you see your spec and so on are solid and I will get back at you by tomorrow.

https://apoc420.darkbb.com

Fiest

Yeah thats not a problem, i mean As in anything my spec is for outputting the most amount of DMG per second to better hold aggro. Im sure i could put points. but im open to opnions and communicating why i speced the way i did.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum