Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

**Denied**Aimandfire / Hunter / Survival

+3
Zipps
Juraviel
rafikaleek
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1**Denied**Aimandfire / Hunter / Survival Empty **Denied**Aimandfire / Hunter / Survival Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Aim

1. Character name: Aimandfire
2. Class: Hunter
3. Primary raiding talent spec (Share your reasoning): Survival for Replenish + high dps without relying on a pet. MM and BM are backups for when classes are rotated in and out of raids.
4. Description of your gear, or Armory link (Kindly be sure that the link is in the correct gear and talent spec within 24 hrs of making this application) explain reason your gearing briefly:

I haven't been on the past few weeks due to work.

Section 2 - You, the person playing the character

1. Your name: Jesse
2. Your age: 20
3. Country you are residing?: USA
4. Your gender: Male
5. What other games do you play, and if so, any of them competitively? None
6. Tell us about yourself (What you do IRL): I'm in premed, work at a restaurant in NC, and am a musician. Not much more to say here I guess

Section 3 - Raid info
1. List your previous guilds: Tainted Morals, BR
2. Why did you leave/ are you leaving your previous guild/s?: Left TM because Treeni and others were asses. Left BR because...well...Axey and Jbone were asses. Satat and Nansen were still great and so was Bodee whwen he was on but still...Raiding was no longer fun
3. Can you describe your key roles in your previous guilds?: DPS Wink
4. Describe your role in previous raids, highlighting your strengths and weakness: I talk too much. Though, regardless, I was brought because I can play my toon and they knew that.
5. Latest Raid progression: Hardmodes but again, I missed quite a few....but I was active in many attempts such as hodir and council

Section 4 - Miscellaneous information

1. Are you able to make our raid times? (7pm - 11pm Central Time (Server Time), Mon Tues Thurs 25 mans):These are perfect for me since I'm on Eastern
2. Do you know or have you ran anything with any of our members?: I have ran with loads of apoc and know quite a bit
3. What does Marcellus Wallace look like?: Superman?
4. Are you able to listen AND speak on Ventrilo?: yes
5. Do you dc a lot? If so for what reason?: Never
6. If you were a tree druid what kind of tree would you be?: One with a long twig
7. What addons are you currently using, and why? Bartender4, DBM, Recount, Omen, Atlasloot, Xperl...and loads of others that make no difference to anything.....except grid
8. Are you willing to sit out without causing drama and wait for your opportunity to show use what you’ve got. Oui
9. Explain in 20 words or less why we should accept you in the guild without using the letter A. Uhm... Me Hunter. Me shoot. Me kill. Me not Jbone. He Douche.
10. Comments, questions or anything else you would like to share: Not much else to say really. I'm not very good with these applications but I know my class and play it well. That and I have a holy pally that can heal 10 man or whatever else is needed.

2**Denied**Aimandfire / Hunter / Survival Empty Hunters Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:31 pm

rafikaleek

This has been approved by John, it is now up to Jura to decide.

Juraviel

Juraviel

Your spec needs some work. As survival you absolutely need 3/3 resourcefulness. Those 6 seconds trimmed of the BA cooldown are crucial. I also see you have 2 points in Imp Aspect of the hawk, which is not ideal. If you're going to put anything in there it should only be 1 as it is the biggest dps value. Any points after that and it diminishes in value per point.

0/15/56
1/15/55
6/14/51

Those are considered the best specs for survival right now. The last one is the best on a fight where you don't have to move at all. So it would be pro for Patchwerk but in Ulduar it only shines on Ignis and IC really.

On to the other parts. You left TM and BR for awfully similar reasons, and its a very worrisome one. I'm going to come out and say it, we are assholes in this guild. I talk to Axey a decent amount and compared to people in here he is a saint.

Zipps will have the last say but I sincerely doubt we'd be the right fit for you.

My vote would be no

Aimandfi

Damn man, you just reminded me I didn't change my spec back. Thank you Smile My main spec has resourcefulness obviously for the cooldown and nothing in hawk. This was a spec I had when I went back to glyph of the hawk. I've been raiding for 2 weeks with that spec yet beating the shit out of others on dps which is funny

As for axey, you don't know him as a leader in a raid. He quite litterly said he'd make sure I never got loot as a council member and to this day has voted against me on everything to attempt that. Assholes and a completely douchebag that should be ran over by a car are different things Smile TM was...well...Everyone know's they are assholes? I was new to the server and if I knew I would have gone to BR first.

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

Ok well as I said in whispers aim let me talk to the other officers and we will be sure to get back at you on this one asap.

https://apoc420.darkbb.com

Axey

Hi

<3 zipps

jbone

ok were to start...

First off aim was never was involved w/ any 25m hardmodes other than hodir only because of lack of people logging on.

Feel free to ginvite aimed for a trail period or save yourself the bullshit and just deny is app all together. He can put out meager dps(not near enough for his gear) and follow only the simpliest of instutions this does not make up in any way shape or form make up for his lack of respect for other players or his immaturity.

This guy drove even the most passive and pleasant of our guildies to constantly have him on mute and ingore. Prolly the last month or two he was in the guild the officers had him Gmuted in vent because every time he talked he would start bullshit w/ guildies.

Please dont think that the things im saying about aim are so negative just because we didnt get along. I honestly believe that aimed is prolly the worst/most unbearable playing to raid with/be in a guild withon this server.

Anyways i just wanted to give you guys a heads up before you ginvite this cunt, So save yourself some gear and frustration and dont ginvite imo.

-ol jbone ( any other questions such as examples feel free to PM me in game lol)

scarsym

don't do it.

Titanix

i was told you are a "whiny little prick." If this is true, i vote NEGATIVE. Also, unless you are bringing along a 2k+ arena team of some sort for us to inc. our guild rating on hakkar, fuck you!

ThunderThize

aim being a muscian?! lol only instrument he played and worked the shit out of was the skin-flute

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

By the powers vested in me I deny this application solely because I'm gone and you should stop trying to replace me because you'll only get one third of the dps back. It's a bad bargain, just 24 man shit and call it a night, my spirit will fill the 25th spot.

Juraviel

Juraviel

I love you Oni.

We could never replace you sir.

Kyeno

Everything negative said towards bill in this thread are completely bullshit.

Bill is the greatest thing to have happened to BR, Jbone just has a stick up his ass.

When you try and give bill advice about huntering he lets you know he is better than you which helps you see how you are wrong and he is always right, I know this from experience.

If you need somebody who will never suck up to raid leaders, he is definitely NOT the guy to worry about. He is nothing but respectful of the fact that he may not always get invites and he never expresses any resentment of the fact that he isn't invited.

I could go on more as to why bill would be a great addition to Apoc, but I have other people to hail.

Kyeno2

Ignore my shitty grammar. Thunder, I hope you won't.

Kyeno3

Won't see it* fuck.

Kyeno4

I might not be completely serious in regards to bill/targetthenshoot. Sorry for the spam, I don't know how to register on these internets.

Aim

Lol. The BR bullshit on this board is hilarious. The fact they would troll me over here shows a maturity level and pathetic actions they take; i.e. why i left.

Ockseeco

No, sorry. It's not bullshit. Some of what's said is harsh, I won't deny that.
But, nonetheless, it's not fiction.

I'd taken a very, very long vacation from wow. Upon my return, I find a significant amount of new players in our roster. Aim being one of them. I kid you not, from the day I returned and got on vent people were complaining about Aim. Keep in mind, this was not instigated, they were simply venting.

I'm not trying to slander the kid, but I've raided with some annoying kids in my day. He's by far the most annoying. He's even got Stonesoul beaten Razz

Good day (riddance)

aim

I never raided with you in vent but good attempt there. For that matter I have stayed OUT OF VENT for some time now

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

Well our vote didn't end in your favor man. Sorry but app denied, gl on your new server if that's what you choose to do.

https://apoc420.darkbb.com

Axey

y so sexeh zipps ?

<3 zipps

Ockseeco

What a sad attempt?
I never said I was in vent with you. I said you'd been slandered from the day I'd come back to WoW. Says a lot about your character. And I was saying from the few Uld raids I'd been to with you on my warlock, you were far less than pleasurable.

Your best bet now is a server xfer. Take your subpar dps and 300 hps elsewhere.

Kyeno5

You guys don't know what you're missing!! Trust me bill is awesome!! He only does 300hps sometimes.

Aiminfai

" I never raided with you in vent but good attempt there. For that matter I have stayed OUT OF VENT for some time now" --Aim

The reason he hasn't been on vent is because every time he entered he would be instantly be Gmuted.

Kyeno6

HE IS AWESOME

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum