Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A NOTE FOR ZIPPS PLZ RESPOND

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A NOTE FOR ZIPPS PLZ RESPOND Empty A NOTE FOR ZIPPS PLZ RESPOND Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:37 am

Boreon

Zipps I wanted to talk to you about some things that have been bugging me. The thing that got me started was the other night in ULD when you gave those T8 gloves to the new warlock Kaileyca when she had 7.5 gloves and I was in hateful pvp gloves. You didn’t even give me an explanation why I was passed over for someone who had been in the guild one day. I know I’m new to the guild, but I have at least been trying to pay my dues to raid.
It bugged me , but it didn’t piss me off until I pugged a 25 Naxx with Furious Deception and found out that our new warlock is their raid leader from a couple of my friends in FD. I watched as peoples toons (not mains) were summoned in for bosses to get their optimal gear while I as a pug couldn’t roll on gear. That’s pretty fucked up in my opinion, but whatever that’s their guild I just won’t ever pug with them again. My problem comes in when she brings her toon into our guild and gets geared up and is given preference in loot so it seems.
The whole thing the other night pissed me off a bit too. Pulling Blazé and I into a separate party to tell us we had to decide which one of us was going to leave instead of dealing with that in raid chat or G chat. Especially since Juraviel told Blazé he would leave so we could both stay and ya’ll could add Sinistrchief and fix the mistake on the over invites.
I don’t like playing games and I don’t like getting jerked around. I thought I was here because ya’ll needed a warlock to raid…I know I am here cause my wife is friends with Onitc, but I do have something to offer the guild and I am not a unskilled player. I would just appreciate some honest communication about what is going on. If you don’t want me as a warlock for raiding then I really have better and less frustrating things to do with my time then always be wondering what the deal is. If you don’t plan to gear me to use me in raids or you just plain don’t need me, then I need to be someplace else. I enjoy raiding , but I do not enjoy being jerked around and having my time wasted. A lil communication goes a long way. I just don’t like the appearances of what has happened this past week. If I am completely off base please explain it to me, but this is the way things seem to be going down. If I should change me expectations about effort, gear, and raiding let me know…I would rather know then be left saying wtf when this shit goes down.
I’m not looking for drama here. I’m just a bit pissed off and want to know honestly where things stand.

Boreon

2A NOTE FOR ZIPPS PLZ RESPOND Empty Re: A NOTE FOR ZIPPS PLZ RESPOND Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

If you want to speak to me about it we can do it on vent. Let me know when or if i see blaze on I will ask her to ask you to log in vent and we can speak about it all you want.

https://apoc420.darkbb.com

3A NOTE FOR ZIPPS PLZ RESPOND Empty Re: A NOTE FOR ZIPPS PLZ RESPOND Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Titanix

-----

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum