Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hakkar's only best shamy

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hakkar's only best shamy Empty hakkar's only best shamy Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:24 am

kamalt

kamalt

hey guys, i hope u got yogg down now. zipps quit being fucking lazzy and fix the ac i know ano and mcclane dont want to be smelling ur sweating ass. still in south carolina with no computer at my grandma's house. so drove to my sister's house to use her computer going back to nyc in a week or so. dont u dare replace me with another shamy.will prob post back in a few days. hate driving back and forth in this 100 degrees heatwave.

2hakkar's only best shamy Empty Re: hakkar's only best shamy Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:47 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

omg you're alive.

3hakkar's only best shamy Empty Re: hakkar's only best shamy Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:27 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Not too great a week so far. I doubt we'll see yogg tonight unless we bring our A game, but most likely will be the typical thursday when all our tanks are working/busy.

Didn't fill tuesday due to lack of healers, Wednesday was alright, but only got Hodir down, hopefully tonight we can go in and get the other three keepers down atleast.

As well, it's not all bad really, TM has had a worse week than us (they deserve it), and we're getting a few members from BR is the word on the street.

Get back here soon, we need our pro heals. Or are you Elemental now? As well I hope everything is going alright with ya down there man, send your family our best wishes.

4hakkar's only best shamy Empty Re: hakkar's only best shamy Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:02 am

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

Howdy from Florida...

I miss my WoW!!! Kam bounced this week too? lol...We gonna be leaving tomorrow, should be back on Monday, hopefully...cya'll then

5hakkar's only best shamy Empty Re: hakkar's only best shamy Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:25 pm

kamalt

kamalt

yeah blunt i'm in the dirty south. i hate coming to south carolina in the country side too. going back home soon in a week and half. i hope raiding is going fine too.going to try to post again when i come to my sister's house if not, then see u when i get back home.

6hakkar's only best shamy Empty Re: hakkar's only best shamy Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

Meh went ok to be honest we picked up a pretty good resto druid from br, and a pally/mage and lock combo from tm. Seems there struggles might help us out. Wasn't the best week of raiding by any means but wasn't the worst. We got to gen didn't kill him but still getting to him was ok considering how the day before went. Kam making me miss out on some 2s lol, and whats wrong with the south homie can't handle the air down here? That new york air got you all pussyfooted.

https://apoc420.darkbb.com

7hakkar's only best shamy Empty Re: hakkar's only best shamy Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:43 pm

Juraviel

Juraviel

Yeah seems like TM is going in the shitter tbh

8hakkar's only best shamy Empty Re: hakkar's only best shamy Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:04 am

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

Zipps wrote:whats wrong with the south homie can't handle the air down here? That new york air got you all pussyfooted.

fuckin hate the south, no offense...slow ass mutherfuckers down here I swear to god...i go to a gas station and these fools take an hour to put in my 20 dollars worth of gas, wtf is up with that shit?

9hakkar's only best shamy Empty Re: hakkar's only best shamy Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:14 am

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

Stop being a lazy fuck and do it yourself.

10hakkar's only best shamy Empty Re: hakkar's only best shamy Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:00 am

kamalt

kamalt

yeah zipps i cant handle this dry 94 degrees weather but been to myrtle beach 3 days in a row and i'm not complaining anymore. i might be home by next thursday. hope we got some new progression contents like some hard mode and yogg.

11hakkar's only best shamy Empty Re: hakkar's only best shamy Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:34 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Ha, we're getting closer I guess, you can tell the raid is getting better for sure. Some problems on General still, and limited attempts on yoggy, but we've still got our heads up high.

Personally I am Psyched whenever we decide to do hard modes. We've got Thorim and Hodir's hardmodes down on 10 man. Transitioning them to 25 man shouldn't take so long.

Though I do believe we should attempt XT's hardmode this coming week.

See you when you're back friendly friend! Glad you're having an alright time, Myrtle Beach is beautiful! Be sure to get some great pictures to share with us sir.

12hakkar's only best shamy Empty Re: hakkar's only best shamy Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:33 am

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

Just see kam out there pimpin on them beaches. Hey baby what you say we do some roll playing ill be my 80 shaman and you girls can be my totems. na I love you kam cant wait to see you back and we fucked up some 10 man hard modes so far, did 4 tower, Xt, IC, Hodir, Thorim and working on the other 2 to unlock alagon hope it goes well. We had a pretty good week this week expect the fuck up on gen but meh other then that was ok.

13hakkar's only best shamy Empty Re: hakkar's only best shamy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:25 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

Go, go Power Rangers
Go, go Power Rangers
Go, go Power Rangers
Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

Go, go Power Rangers
Go, go Power Rangers
Go, go Power Rangers
You Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

I'm bored.

Sponsored content