Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oni my friend wanted to know if u are down with this

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anolar

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Amon Amarth happen to be a highly rated personal favorite of mine, their best album has to be "Versus the World", I really dig the song 'Where Silent Gods Stand Guard'... Gives me shivers every time i hear it, just makes me want to thrash until I collapse Mad

Vaginal Jesus is pretty alright I suppose, I can't take them too seriously, but I reckon the music isn't to be perceived as such by intention. Fun music none the less. I really find Dying Fetus interesting, always have, but haven't ever really looked into them too far bar an album or two. I hear they are accused of too similar of 'rapping', lyrically. As well how big of 'wiggers' they supposedly are. I do enjoy them though, they make good music in my books.

Although my taste does not solely pertain to the death metal side of things. I really do Enjoy every other subgenre of Metal besides the Metalcore/Deathcore portion of tunes.

Tell your friend to post here sometime, we could exchange videos and create an official 'Heavy Metal' Thread. It'd be even cooler if he plays on our server Razz But I'm guessing he isn't a WoWer though. heh

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum