Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 Drake OS

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13 Drake OS Empty 3 Drake OS Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

Here is brs 3d os fight from a enhance point of view. Maybe we should try the heroism when the 2nd one lands to burn through the lower portion of the 1st drakes health then have all melee on the 2nd drake and mages/locks/hunter/moonkin aoe the adds with heroism which will make them die faster then go dps on 2nd drake then have the welp tank or one add tank pick up the 3rd drake when it lands and keep it over there as we finish off the 2nd one. Then burn through the 3rd one enter portal wreck that shit then GG grats to whoever for mount and get all the girls

BR 3d OS

https://apoc420.darkbb.com

23 Drake OS Empty Re: 3 Drake OS Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Juraviel

Juraviel

Their DPS is pretty sick.

33 Drake OS Empty Re: 3 Drake OS Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:48 am

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

i was just watchin Fonzy's vid of 3D and they shit looks so easy lol...the add tank picks up the Vesperon as soon as he lands...its a nice way to do it...away from shadron and the shadron tank...down Vesperon, enter the portal and then GG Sarth...I can't wait till Thursday to try this shit again!

Also, did you see where they were tanking Sarth? That's a whole new spot i've never seen before lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum