Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why I have been absent.

+2
BluntedNT
Heiwanshang
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why I have been absent. Empty Why I have been absent. Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:42 am

Heiwanshang

So i'm sick of the shitty internets here, so I decided to sit out till I get back to my old place. I will be moving in mid May, so my wow playing will be pretty minimal. I would like, if I can, to remain in the guild till then, as I will be back full force and topin da meters as soon as I get off this shit connection. Been meaning to make this post sooner, but just barely found out the URL for our forums lol. So keep the rogue population to a minimum cuz ima be back with a vengeance bitches!

Hopefully I will be back right before, or shortly after Ulduar goes live.

2Why I have been absent. Empty Re: Why I have been absent. Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:59 am

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

cool story bro

3Why I have been absent. Empty Re: Why I have been absent. Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:06 am

Heiwanshang

Hey fuck your couch.

4Why I have been absent. Empty Re: Why I have been absent. Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:30 pm

Zipps

Zipps
Admin

well fuck you

https://apoc420.darkbb.com

5Why I have been absent. Empty Re: Why I have been absent. Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:03 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Heiwanshang, you have officially made me despise Asians. Good job!\

Fuck you all.

6Why I have been absent. Empty Re: Why I have been absent. Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:57 am

Heiwanshang

Despise asians? But i'm not asian Razz

7Why I have been absent. Empty Re: Why I have been absent. Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:15 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

That's something an asian would say!

8Why I have been absent. Empty ya me too Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Alvarad

So lots of fun army stuff has happened lately, and i will be gone pretty much all of march, in korea, without a laptop.
But, upon returning, i should be able to get a new comp, to start frapsing EVERYTHING.

9Why I have been absent. Empty Re: Why I have been absent. Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:57 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALVA!

While you're there you should head on up to N Korea and kick Kim Jong Il's ass. I hear Korea is actually pretty cool from a couple of my friends who were stationed there for a bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum