Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3.1 pathc notes are up!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13.1 pathc notes are up! Empty 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:32 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

The hunter nerf I was expecting? Turns out we just got a ginormous buff. LOL

Good info all around though. Dual spec will cost 1k gold.

23.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:35 am

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

Juraviel wrote:The hunter nerf I was expecting? Turns out we just got a ginormous buff. LOL

Good info all around though. Dual spec will cost 1k gold.

i've been reading these all morning lol...DK's are getting the nerf bat like crazy...thank god

jura u have AIM? if you do add me lulz...Bluntednt...

33.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:38 am

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUnvA8G_o-0

some1 on the PTR put this up a bit ago...very insightful

43.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:40 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

I do not understand, how survival gets a new shot. And Marksman and BM apparently get little to no tweaking. Keep going blizzard, you fucking rule.

53.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:43 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

Apparently the new shot shares a CD with traps.

63.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:22 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Good, I hope they break LnL terribly.

More notes are to come, I found some Patch notes for 51bm Pet talents. Quite nice, though as MM or SV we can only acess 1 point into them, not all 4.

http://www.qqpewpew.com/

73.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

As well, allegedly Piercing shots change, sucks quite the dick right now. Sweet.

*Piercing Shots re-designed: Your critical Aimed, Steady and Chimera Shots cause the target to bleed for 10/20/30% of the damage dealt over 8 sec.

Are you stupid blizzard? Chances are steady shot will be the only bleed in effect 80 percent of the time. Take Steady out o the damn thing and throw arcane in its place....

Last edited by Onitc the Irrelevant on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total

83.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

They are effectively nerfing the crit chance of explosive shot by 5%. TnT no longer has the +9%, but we can regain 4% by useing the sexy new glyph. The random stun is gone : /

KILL SHOT NO LONGER HAS A MINIMUM RANGE! WE CAN USE IT IN MELEE!

wooooooooooooo

93.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:28 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

I still hope you Survivalists get toned the fuck down... These Marksman changes are just pissing me off. But it is still too early to tell if these patch notes are finalized. Which i highly doubt they are, supposedly we haven\'t even seen the bulk of Hunter changes yet.

Hunter

* Glyph of Chimera Shot - Reduces the cooldown of Chimera Shot by 1 sec.
* Glyph of Explosive Shot - Increases the critical strike chance of Explosive Shot by 4%.
* Glyph of Explosive Trap - The periodic damage from your Explosive Trap can now be critical strikes.
* Glyph of Kill Shot - Reduces the cooldown of Kill Shot by 6 sec.
* Glyph of Raptor Strike - For 0 sec. after using Raptor Strike, you take 20% less damage.
* Glyph of Scatter Shot - Increases the range of Scatter Shot by 3 yards.

As well, the new mount that Drops from Ulduar. Mimiron\'s head. IE: A Mechanical Flying Gnome Head.
3.1 pathc notes are up! Mimironshead

And this:

~Aquatic Riding Ray - Summons and dismisses an Aquatic Riding Ray. This is an aquatic mount. (100% speed water mount)

Last edited by Onitc the Irrelevant on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

103.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:34 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

Chim shot glyph is very nice imo, brings you guys down to 9 seconds. Thus way more in line with the GCD.

113.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:35 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

More chimera's, but more mana spent. And they are supposedly nerfing the jeffits out of Mana Regen..... Again...

As usual, I'll wait to see the math and then decide on a final conclusion.... But It might not over rule TSA, Hawk, Steady, and Serpent Glyphs.

123.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:41 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

The new LW belt and boots I'll be able to make are VERY nice. Two socket belt and being able to add a third? Yes please.

133.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:57 am

Heiwanshang

Mutilate is getting some sick buffs! Poison damage is gonna go through the roof. Combat is gettin some nice stuff too. With the massive Imp poisons buff i'm wondering if the combat spec is gonna change a bit now though.

143.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:40 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Latest hunter notes from EU

• Ammunition: All types of gun and bow ammunition now stack to 1000. All quivers and ammo pouches no longer provide haste. 15% ranged haste is now built in to Hunter Autoshot.
• Call Stabled Pet: This new ability lets the hunter remotely access the stable. 30 min cooldown.
• Cunning, Ferocity and Tenacity pets now all have +5% damage, +5% armor and +5% health bonuses. This should make more pet families feel viable, while additional talents have been added to distinguish a pet’s abilities based on its specializations.
• Disengage: Cooldown increased by 5 sec.
• Frost Trap: If the target who triggers Frost Trap is immune to its effect, the Frost Trap area effect will no longer be triggered.
• Pets now inherit more spell hit from the hunter. Pets with magic attacks should not require a player to stack additional hit compared to pets with physical attacks.
• Viper Sting re-designed: Stings the target, draining 4% of mana over 8 sec (up to a maximum of 8% of the caster's maximum mana), and energizing the Hunter equal to 300% of the amount drained. Only one Sting per Hunter can be active on any one target.

• Talents

- Beast Mastery

• Improved Aspect of the Hawk now has a new spell effect.
• Improved Wing Clip: This talent has been removed.

- Marksmanship

• Piercing Shots re-designed: Your critical Aimed, Steady and Chimera Shots cause the target to bleed for 10/20/30% of the damage dealt over 8 sec.
• Ranged Weapon Specialization: Points reduced from 5 to 3, 1/3/5%.
• Wild Quiver: Chance increased to 4/8/12%, up from 4/7/10%. Damage increased from 50% of an auto shot, to 80%.

- Survival

• Explosive Shot: Base damage lowered by 10%. Attack power scaling reduced by 12.5%.
• Hunting Party: This talent has been reduced to 3-points, and now increases your total Agility by an additional 1/2/3%.
• Lock and Load re-designed: You now have a 33/66/100% chance when you trap a target with Freezing Trap, Freezing Arrow or Frost Trap and a 2/4/6% chance when you deal periodic damage with your Immolation Trap or Black Arrow to cause your next 2 Arcane Shot or Explosive Shot spells to trigger no cooldown, cost no mana and consume no ammo. This now has a new spell effect and sound.
• New Talent: Black Arrow: Fires a Black Arrow at the target, increasing all damage done by you to the target by 6% and doing periodic shadow damage for 15 sec. 30 sec. cooldown.
• T.N.T. re-designed: Increases the damage done by your Explosive Shot, Explosive Trap and Immolation Trap by 2/4/6%.Trap Mastery: This talent has been moved to tier-2, up from tier-9.
• Wyvern Sting duration increased from 12 sec to 30 sec. PvP duration reduced from 10 sec to 6 sec.

• Pets

• Bullheaded now adds 20% damage reduction for 12 sec along with its current CC-removal effect.
• Cornered: The crit reduction when this ability is active has been increased.
• Feeding Frenzy increased to 8/16% damage up from 6/12%.
• Furious Howl (wolf special ability) now stacks with Battle Shout and Blessing of Might, however, it only affects the wolf and hunter. Its effect and cooldown have been doubled so that it provides the same benefit but isn’t up 100% of the time.
• Gorillas now have a new family ability, Pummel, which works like the warrior ability and has a single rank.
• Grace of the Mantis and Roar of Sacrifice are now also available to Cunning pets.
• New Talent: Shark Attack: This new two-rank talent is available to Ferocity pets. It increases pet damage.
• New Talent: Silverback: This new two-rank talent is available to Tenacity pets. It heals the pet when Growl is used.
• New Talent: Wild Hunt: This new two-rank talent is available to all 3 pet trees. It increases the stamina and attack power inherited from the hunter.
• Roar of Recovery cooldown decreased to 3 min, down from 6 min.
• Roar of Sacrifice can be used on the hunter only.
• Stampede (rhino) only affects 1 target, but adds a 25% bleed damage debuff (that does not stack with Mangle etc.) in addition to its knockback.
• Thunderstomp is no longer a gorilla-specific family ability and is now available to all Tenacity pets. It has been reduced to one rank.

Good game survival, but you knew it was coming.

153.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:02 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

Looks like BM will be top spec again.

163.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:07 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

Btw, I hear Crocs are sick pets on the PTR now that they have thunderstomp. They're the new AoE tank.

173.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:21 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Pretty much, now I can get rid of the gorilla, and solely use my Tri-headed beast of Doom.

As well, I doubt BM will be top spec, and all the specs will come out around... Even. BM will probably be a little higher, and MM and Survival about neck and neck.

Even though it is highly likely BM will be getting the Nerf stick next to properly adjust the effects of its scaling talent to properly scale to the originally designed level.

It's still early in the PTR. Many more changes and refinements of currently bugged (and many are atm, thus results are skewed) are going to be released soon.

CAN'T WAIT FOR MY SILVER COVENANT HIPPY-GRYPHON (I'd prefer the top right)

3.1 pathc notes are up! Cenarionmount

As well, a nice new tid bit.

Furious Howl Change (Source)

The original LK idea was to make it a substitute for Battle Shout / Blessing of Might. We took a similar tact with several of the pets being able to bring great buffs if you were missing them.

Unfortuntely, those buffs tend to be exceedingly common and wolves are such an iconic WoW creature that it felt unfortunate for them to be sidelined.

The new ability *stacks* with those buffs. It only affects the hunter and her wolf. We changed the cooldown and duration because we thought it was more interesting to try and time your cooldowns (like burn Rapid Shot during Howl) rather than just have the bonus up 100% of the time.

Wolves should be good now. We hope.

Perhaps Colony shall be an active force within our raids once again soon? Very Happy Here is hoping his DPS is on par with those of the Cat's and Raptors. I'm guessing it will still be lower. But the Buff will be a pretty consistent thing to have! I pray for a buff to the talent.

183.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:44 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

About time lol

Edit: Was on the PTR with the nerfed explosive and I'm still doing about 400 more DPS than I am on live. BM isn't as good as I thought though.

193.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:26 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

Woooooooooooooooo! Just found out that the explosive shot nerf in the patch notes was already implemented weeks ago in a hotfix.

<---happy

203.1 pathc notes are up! Empty Re: 3.1 pathc notes are up! Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:30 am

HIPHOPJUNKIE

HIPHOPJUNKIE

I have noticed changes already...I am happy too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]