Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not sure if any of you guys are MGS fans...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shamrøck

Shamrøck

...nor do I know if you have come across this hilarious little animated cartoon. Someone put together this masterpiece regarding Metal Gear Solid's storyline. It was introduced to me a long while back via my younger brother, so if it's been posted in these forums please forgive me and I'll take my 'Glass Dick Award'.

Not normally a humongous fan of Newgrounds, but this cartoon has won me over significantly (as did its sequel):

Metal Gear Awesome

Metal Gear Awesome II

ps- if not familiar with Newgrounds, all you do is click "Watch This Movie!" near the middle of the screen.

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Still as great as the first time I watched it. hahaha! Thank you for rekindling the laughter this had brought me previously.

Though I must say, I have seen several MGS 'spoofs' and such, given they were merely .gif's or comic book like. Sorry i haven't any to share, the places they were posted and their names elude me.... It's been a while.

Alvarad

Ya i saw that shit a long while ago...perhaps as MGS3 was coming out....right before i got addicted to wow...its been a long time and ive drank most of those memories away.

Anolar

/cheer @ DRINKING!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum