Äpocalypse Guild Of Hakkar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Guild forums for Äpocalypse.

You are not connected. Please login or register

REAL SHIT!!!!

+2
Juraviel
Anolar
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:35 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

You don't want to mess with my youtube music abilities, I'll spam saved by the bell..

4REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Anolar

5REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:47 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

The Onitc is NOT IMPRESSED.

Best get steppin back to 8 mile G.

6REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:03 pm

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

Ano...you need to broaden your horizons man...this shit is wack as fuck, except for the 1 pac track...

chew on some east coast shit for a while man...

7REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:05 pm

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

Some of my favorite rappers in this one man...Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz, Crooked I and Royce Da 5'9...this shit is fuckin FIRE...if you dont like this shit, we ain't boys no more...

8REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:41 pm

Anolar

lol, I dont need any played out crap rap..im true to the founders of it..i got more to come ...

9REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:42 pm

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

Anolar wrote:lol, I dont need any played out crap rap..im true to the founders of it..i got more to come ...
im sorry, did I read that right? it looks like you said "the founders"

LMAOOOOOOOO I seriously hope you don't think rap/hip hop came from the south/west

10REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:40 pm

Juraviel

Juraviel

Stop talking about such a crappy music genre k?

>_>

11REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:41 pm

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Word, y'all know Metal and Rock is where it's at!

Long live the classics!

12REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:10 am

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

what a surprise that the huntards are drawn to Rock... No

13REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:15 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

Rapping isn't even singing, it's just talking fast and rhyming.

14REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:52 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Man blunt, Huntards? Really? How much brainpower did you waste on that original and unfounded slap in the face? OMG NOOB

Fact of the matter is, I don't see all these coonfolk picking up guitars, drums, bass, etc etc. and making coherent music. I see a bunch of monkeys getting together, playing with a mixing machine, taking others songs, tweaking them to give it that 'super pop club vibe', and then rapping about 40 ounces, Whores, Tapping dat booty, Drivebyin them niggas, Talkin bout our Grillz, buying clothes 3 sizes too large, and buying a mansion in the ghettoh. It's bull shit for people who only like to dip their feet into the music genre's of the world. But then again, every genre has it's great stuff.

Given the oldies are good Razz But the newer age rap.. It just disgusts me how Rap and Rock alike have been bastardized in the limelight. No talent hacks I tell you. Music is dying, and we're making those corporate executives very rich.

15REAL SHIT!!!! Empty FUCK THIS SHIT Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:39 am

Murdarous

BITCH I ain't no fuckin G, I'm a cannibal
I ain't tryin to shoot you,
I'm tryin to chop you into pieces and eat you
Wrap you in rope and plastic, stab you with broken glass and have you with open gashes

16REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:35 pm

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

Oni, it's more than obvious you didn't even bother to watch any of the
vids I posted...next time you speak on the subject make sure you are
educated about what I listen to...Don't include me in the category of
the bullshit 50-cent stans...I like good music, not trash...try
listening to this before you make a judgment...

Edit: Listen to the whole shit too...not just the first fuckin minute...

Last edited by BluntedNT on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:57 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : fun times)

17REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Juraviel

Juraviel

Sorry, its still people talking and not singing.

18REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:46 pm

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

there is quite a big difference in talking and flowing...i'd rather listen to talking than yelling over loud drums and a loud guitar...ya'll homos must use extra strength Excedrin on the regular after listening to some bullshit ass rock...and Jura you haven't even posted a song, or a vid or anything lol...so good day sir!

19REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:01 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Blunt, I will say, it is better than the radio junk. That fellow definitely put some heart into his work. I can respect some rap, but not all... You can understand why. I should not of been so hasty when making that last post.

Some not so 'normal' music coming your way. Welcome to Europe.

and then we have these Gem....

Wonder how much bandwidth I am consuming?

20REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:50 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

BluntedNT wrote:there is quite a big difference in talking and flowing.

Flowing? Oh, you must mean the word that rappers made up so people don't realze its just talking.

New rap is so terrible compared to old school, and even some of that sucked.

21REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:24 am

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

Juraviel wrote:
BluntedNT wrote:there is quite a big difference in talking and flowing.

Flowing? Oh, you must mean the word that rappers made up so people don't realze its just talking.

New rap is so terrible compared to old school, and even some of that sucked.

ok jura, you listen to your "screaming and yelling", i'll listen to my "talking"...

22REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:57 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

Juraviel doesn't listen to metal.

Screaming=/=Yelling=/=Growling, there are many types of vocals, but somebody not savvy to the Metal Underground would never think twice about it, and rather live in blissful ignorance. Learn to music instead of lumping everything together. By such logic you make it clear you've only heard a few seconds of a song then immediately pushed it aside and decided then and there what the music was all about without listening to it fully. And by the way, Metal does not symbolize the garbage you hear on the radio, these gay bands such as; Trivium, Avenged Sevenblowed, Lamb of God, Atreyu, Slipknot, Korn, etc etc, None of these bands give anywhere close to an accurate description of what Heavy Metal truly is.. To think otherwise would clearly reveal ones ignorance to such music.

And not to mention the Emo/screamo bull shit that everybody ocassionally lumps in with our scene as well. It's disappointing that people have become stupid to such a point. If you want to know anything about Metal, you need to start off slow. You can't just start listening to a Technical Death Metal band for a first listen, or death metal in general, that is how people get turned off the genre, they listen to something before they've even adapted to the music. Over time you eventually garner more appreciation for the more Extreme Spectrum of the genre, and you can slowly work your way up the chain of music.

I mean jeeze, I even gave the Rap Game some props. Atleast give the stuff a proper listen, if not... Well you can turn your radio back on. But to call all metal 'screaming and yelling', is just a downright stupid ill-informed statement, an outsiders view if you will. Metal will always be a more advanced and technical musical journey than the likes of Rap and Hip-Hop. Of course, it is nowhere near as accessible to the main stream public. But when you are raised on Rock and Roll, this stuff is more than music, it's life.

I find a guitar or drum solo far more impressive than some mixer making 'phat beats' from a bunch of samples, possibly of older rock and roll works. Not to mention, a vocalist of any Metal Band, easily trumps the 'singing' of a rapper. It is no competition, Rappers have no vocal versatility, it's either faster or slower, or hey, lets put a groovy layer or twenty on his voice for some extra flavor. Some Rappers may have great lyrics, I cannot argue with that, but many of them, as well as metal musicians, are down right atrocious drivel.

We have many sub-genre's within Metal, some of them use Growls or grunts(Death Metal), others scream (Black Metal), and others just let their natural voice flow (Power Metal). Of course, there is a lot of intermixxing of the genres. Always leading to something new and interesting to hear!

You can not claim to know a thing about Metal, unless you are a
follower or fan of the genre. It is far too vast, far vaster than the
likes of Rap to classify it so simply.

(this is not directed fully at you blunt, i just felt like ranting and perhaps bringing some enlightenment of what our genre is all about, now please. Elaborate for me what Rap has over Heavy Metal that makes it far superior in your mind? Being Catchy and having Good lyrics is not all there is to it.)

23REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:58 pm

BluntedNT

BluntedNT

no way im reading that wall of text...

24REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:16 am

Onitc the Irrelevant

Onitc the Irrelevant
Admin

That was the reply I expected. That response also usually symbolizes that you did in fact read it, but couldn't come up with a proper rebuttal. Razz

As well, that is in no way a wall of text. It is not one giant entity of text, it is a coherent little essay. Wall of Text have no multiple paragraphs, just one giant ass.... wall of text.

25REAL SHIT!!!! Empty Re: REAL SHIT!!!! Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:14 am

Juraviel

Juraviel

Your face is a wall of text!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!@!@ELEVEN!@!@

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum